Friday, October 21, 2011

I love track out!









This was me before track out......

After tracking out, I enjoyed the mountains near Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain and Boone, NC. These are a few of the photos I took. The photo with the farm reminds me of Sleepy Hollow which also reminds me of Halloween. I will be posting some books that are a little scary for those parents that want to enjoy this time of year without giving your children nightmares. Stay tuned.....

Wow, I am so glad I had three weeks to energize, paint, do laundry, wash the dog, clean the carpets, go to class, travel, blog, visit friends, go to two doctors, get my teeth cleaned (no cavities) look for squash racquets, book my son's trip for Thanksgiving, decorate for Halloween, oh...and find out my daughter needs a tonsilectomy on November 10th....oh well, such is life:-) Hope your track out was relaxing and productive...only 8 more weeks till we track out again!